If you want to process an incident of this type, you can do it directly from your personal account:
1. Log in and access the "My Orders" section.
2. Select the order you want to return by clicking on “View Order”.
3. Click on “Return the order or process an incident”.
4. Select the item or items with which there is a problem.
5. Fill out the form to process your incident by selecting the option "The product was damaged by transport" or "Missing part and/or fittings", depending on the incident. You must attach images, indicate the preferred collection time slot (if applicable) and add notes. The more details you provide, the better they will help us to speed up the process.
We will send you an e-mail responding to your request within a maximum of 3 working days. If you placed the order as a guest and, therefore, your order is not linked to any account, create an account with the same e-mail address you used to place your order and follow the steps explained above.
IMPORTANT: In order for us to collect your order, it must be disassembled, in its original packaging and with its internal protections.